Nov 9, 2006

A chocolate what if.......

What if... we had an M&M's instead of the brain....then we'd be thinking as small as an M&M is?

What if... we had a chocolate heart....would it melt with the slightest "mot chaleureux"?

What if... lettuce tasted as chocolate.....everyone would be doing the 0 calories lettuce

diet!

What if... "KOOSSA"
tasted like chocolate....then we would never make fun of the homsy who kept on asking about a "booza 3a koussa" and then when finally
someone told him "yes", he replied "beuuuuuuuuuuuurk"!

What if... saliva tasted as chocolate....then we would never wonder what it will be like to kiss x or y!

What if... we had chocolate hair...everytime we get hungry, we grab a hair snack!

What if... there was only one perfume that smells like chocolate....and they say chocolate is aphrodisiac...hehe i'll leave it to your imagination :P

What if... we had chocolate teeth....whenever you have hot coffee or tea...it would melt!!!

What if... there was only one brand of chocolate...then I won't be standing in the supermarket for an hour trying to pick up just one bar
(that's my personnal rule...never buy more than one bar cuz I know am gonna eat everything)

What if... "chocolat mou" from the serie "Al oustaz wal mou3alima" on TL was really named like this,imagine the possible reactions when she presents herself
....."enchantée, moi c'est chocolat mou"!

What if... they never invented hot chocolate...probably I couldn't work out what I call my "cure de décaféination"...Something has to replace some of my daily 20 cups of coffee!!!

What if...What if...What if...What if...What if...What if...What if...What if...What if...



What if...I go get myself a hot chocolate or a chocolate bar cause obvisously am eager for it!

4 comments:

S@m said...

a bar of chocolate is the substitute of orgasm for women and that's a fact...

Krys said...

And the substitute for men? Is it muffins and "creme de marrons glaces" that you're addicted to???
(Next time you're coming to paris, don't forget to bring some for the traditionnal "sebhiyye" lol )

Khawwta said...

Krys this is the most delicious post I ever taste sorry ever read :)
I adore chocolate.. I wish our politician were made from chocolate.. I'm sure they will disappear in a moment.. Very tasty post

Krys said...

khawtwta, "sahteyn" haha :)...ya reyt our politicians were made of chocolate, at least ken elna nafes nesma3oun w nchoufoun 3a tv!